11.11.2008

Good Bye

For the remainder of this week, I will spend my time saying my goodbyes, to a dear friend. I have known her for just a year, but our time together has been awesome. She has been so supportive of my through every endeavor I have taken up. She has been my comfort through hard situations, and helped me get my mind of pressing matters by the offer, not of words, but a small wag of her tail. In turn, i have trained her and socialized her to as many different situations as I possibly could, and she has excepted each challenge with dignity.
I'm really proud of the dog she has turned out to be, and can only hope that she will be able to change someone else's life as she has changed mine.
midnight on my lap
{Midnight in my lap at our 4-H Teen Retreat}
Alright you made it through the sappy stuff. But now my life is coming to another point. I have nothing to do with myself but work..and prepping for the move.

Moving means a lot change including but not limited too: housing, church, job, school, stores, food brands, prices, friends, guide dog group, etc..etc..

The biggest worry I have is with the school and job and puppies. With the school we've already spoken to someone there who gave us a LIST of things we need to bring. *sigh* Oh well. Its worth it.
But my worry is starting in uncharted territory with no *close* assistance. My A/C came to my community college with me, and spoke to the person...but this I'm going it on my own. YIKES.
Puppy #4 is due in late March..which is right in the middle of the semester....close to finals.
I'm not too worried about having a small pup during that time...with a schedule and proper exercise I'm fine. But its introducing it to a class during the semester which worries me.
Maybe ...depending on my schedule; puppy may get to stay home for the first semester.

Then the job thing, I can't afford to live on my own and work at a doggie daycare. The pay is just way to little. And I'm truthfully tired of working in those places. I love the dogs but.........yeah.

Now that I know when Midnight is leaving, I'm ready for things to speed up already, and lets get this done, so I can get my next puppy. But alas, only one day at a time.

No comments: