It has been a while since I've posted here, but I don't have much non-dog related news going on right now. Everything with our move has seemed to pick up speed, especially since my dad is no longer working; I have been kind of going "wild" with my kitchen purchases, so I think a return trip to the store is in order. While my first idea was just to go shopping at Goodwill's and such, I found that if I budgeted my money, I had enough to bargain shop and get brand new items for less!! Now I just need to go back through and see if I really need what I have purchased...I have the slight feeling that I have a little too much. ::sigh::
One of the biggest disadvantages to growing up in a large family (six kids), is that you are always thinking big. So I keep forgetting that I'm just cooking, cleaning, buying for ONE now.
Its really weird. I think for the first month or so i will have lots of left over food.......lol.
Today we went over the mountain, early so as to get somethings taken care of, before the church-clean up day, on Saturday. I'm sure you've seen the pictures on www.Facebook.com , you will know there is a lot of furniture, just sitting around in the house, that really I would like to go.I'm not an old furniture type of person...so hopefully Saturday...a gang of Men will be coming to haul all that junk out of there! Woohoo!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment