Today was my house shopping day for the week, and came to a realization that I just don't want "my" house to look like just anything! So I have thought and looked and shopped around for the longest and came to a decision.
Bistro Style!
This is where I wish I had a million dollars. Of course then I would have a nicer house...but it decorating it wouldn't be as fun IMO. I started my search for Bistro Tables.....wooo...I think I'll need at least $300.
I'm using Blogger Draft as my default. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Under settings, go to comments. Where is says 'comment form placement' choose embedded below post. :)
2 comments:
Nice- I really like the style! :)
loving the header. :)
I'm using Blogger Draft as my default. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Under settings, go to comments. Where is says 'comment form placement' choose embedded below post. :)
Post a Comment