Since October of last year, moving out...living on my own, getting my own place has been at the forefront of my mind. Whether it be in Asheville or Knoxville, I know not.
I am 19-years-old, still a teenager..but almost an adult, and the oldest in my family. Which means I get to "fight" tooth and toe nail to move out. Not because I am rebelling, but because I think it would be cool to have my "own" place.
I think adults think, we teens are viewing life through rose colored glasses...and my statement above just proved their point.. "I think it would be cool to have my "own" place."
But I know it takes a lot more then COOLNESS to make the rent. Unfortunately.
In order to move out heres what I would be looking at:
Fixed Expenses: Rent, Cell Phone, Internet Service,Car Insurance, DON'T HAVE A CAR PAYMENT ::WOOHOO!
Flexible Expense: Savings, Food, Utilities, Clothing, Entertainment, Household Items, Personal Items, Tuition (Finical Aid), School Expenses, Gas and Oil, Car Repairs, Pet Supplies, and Dog Food. And toys.
To Furnish an Apartment or House:
Bedroom: Already Taken Care Of...
Kitchen: Table, Chairs, Refrigerator, Flat and Silverware
Living Room: Couch, Tables and Lamps
Dining Room:....??
Bathroom: Shower Curtain, (heh, heh)
All of these thoughts have been running circles around in my head, today for some reason..
I really am not expecting to stay in Asheville...but it sure would be nice!
In Knoxville however...there is a tiny house that belongs to the Church along with the parsonage.
Its not my first, second, or THIRD choice for that matter...but it mostly likely would be rent free..and I'd get to spruce it up a bit.
ok A LOT!! -- Check this out: {CliCk HeRe}
My Plans: New Flooring, New Paint and Flowers.
I will be over there on Wednesday to get another look at it..
Either that or buy a "fancy" shed.........Now..THERES an idea.....
But a bad one.
With that we'd have: electrical, dry walling, plumbing......ARRRGGH.
FINE. YOU CONVINCED ME. I"LL JUST CRAM MYSELF INTO THE PARSONAGE WITH THE REST OF MY FAMILY.
*Girl runs screaming out of the room*
No comments:
Post a Comment