9.14.2008

Photo Challenges

Since I have paid off my camera, I have deided its PAST time that I start using it more....
What better way then to "Challenge" myself weekly! So I've spent the past couple of hours, browsing the web, to find challenge sites...and this is what I've come up with:

Round Robin
http://roundrobinphoto.blogspot.com/
{This week is thinking green...due date : September 20th}

Camera Critters
http://camera-critters.blogspot.com
{This one seems interesting but I don't know if I'm completly feelin' it...kwim? heh heh,}

Photo Friday
http://www.photofriday.com
{Now that I've figured out HOW to participate....looks like funn...}

Weekend Snapshot
http://weekendsnapshot.com
{Hmmmm....looks like I have plenty to keep myself busy :-)}

I do feel a little weird about linking to this site...I MAY create another one for that purpose....and I may not. I'm sure you guys know my weird obsession for blogs by now. Don't ask me why cause I don't know. I've pretty much gotten past the whole checking of my email every ten minutes...mostly cause I know my inbox is waay past full with Dog Whisperer stuff. So now I just create more, and more blogs. *sigh*
Its like and addiction. URGH.

I need therapy.

No comments: