8.06.2008

{Still Here}

Don't worry!
I haven't gone anywhere!!
Cause there's no where to go!!
We are in Revival with Bro.Cornwell right now;
And because of the message he brought forth last night
I can say that my day at work went twenty times better then I thought
All because of the way I was looking at things. Wow!
I love God!!
Nothing much happening on the home front lately
School starts August 18th, but I am not going this semester.
One thing I have come to realize this semester is that I didn't really enjoy the classes
And i was taking them only because I thought that is what was expected of me when I really wanted to be doing something in a different vein completely.
Photography
VS
Culinary Arts
I am completely betwixt and between on this issue...I originally wanted to do Digital Media and Culinary Classes at the same time but was talked out of it by my mom and counselor. I am regretting that decision. I've always liked cooking and have always had a desire to do more.
But over the last couple of years, I've developed a passion for photography as well.

Asheville Buncombe Technical Community College - Asheville NC (Culinary Arts)
VS
Pellissippi State TEchnical Community College - Knoxville TN ( Photography)

*sigh*

No comments: