I have just found out that Rei's partner has died this week. I am saddened and shocked by this.
Rei will be returning to the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, where she will be reevaluated and placed as with a new handler. If everything goes as it should. Who knows maybe I"ll get to go to this graduation!
Next week, I'm getting full-time hours which is kind of good. I really need the money right now.
I've almost got my camera paid off now, I've got up to $248 saved. Which means as soon as I hand over $500 to my mom, I'm set to start saving for a new car! Woooo!!! Mine is slowly falling apart; as of now, the windshield wipers don't work, two brake lights are out, the Air Conditioning doesn't work, one head light works, only if on bright, the back seat is faded at the top, the roof is coming apart, and the insulation on the doors is falling off. My front door automatically locks when ever you slam it hard, and to start the car you have to shift it too neutral. BUT. It runs. And it gets me from point A to point B. And thats really all I NEED it too do.
Which leads me into my next topic: My Birthday :-) I will be nineteen years old, in just ..........four weeks!! (sorry had to go check exactly when my birthday was ha ha.)
Now I believe that nineteen is an age where the birthday presents go from small things like, books, or shoes or clothes to things....like well...CARS lets say..
::heh heh:: On my WISH list for this year are:
2004 Acura MDX


Now the common element between all of these photos are, the cars are big and spacious.
I'm not really a little car, type of girl. One because I have a big family, and I will need to have room to fit, if not all, at least MOST of them. Two because I have dogs, and when you have a large family and are also a puppy walker you need to have room for the people and dogs to fit COMFORTABLY. As of now...that ain't happening.
Three, well I just like the cars! The Pathfinder we rented last year for our trip to Congress, LOVE THAT CAR!!! And the Rondo we drove this year, also a DREAM car. I know Kia has had some bad raps, and I know that the guys at my church would argue me under the table about the cons, of that car, but hey, If I like it, and have the money........ I'll read a bunch of reviews before I get it! ::GRINS::
Also on my wish list is this:
You may OOO and AAAH.
LG VOYAGER :-)
Now when you compare the price of the cars vs. the cell phone...hmmm...I think thats affordale!
I love you Mom and Dad!!!
.......I'd better start saving my money..............
I've also got a new public blog for Midnight : http://gdfpuppyraiser.blogspot.com
Forget the www.wordpress.com one, that site is cooky. Almost everytime I try to log on I have to get a new password..its just more trouble then its worth, so back to good 'ol www.blogspot.com.
And our last subject for the day, and my favorite: SCRAPBOOKING!!
I have been working diligently to clog up my computer as fully and completely as I can, with Scrapbooking stuff; I still have 47.50GBS to go!





And that concludes this post! My brain is dead now and I can barely see straight. Its time for me to hit the hay ::smiles::
See Ya Later!
Erin & Co.



No comments:
Post a Comment