7.15.2008

Day 1 :: Trip to Arkasas

We left bright and early Friday morning from Knoxville TN; in a white 2008 Dodge Caravan. 
Who is we you ask? Christina, Rebekah, Trinity and Denise Nyenhuis; Hope Osgood; and Erin, Robyn and Kristen Thames.  Since when do Caravan hold eight people; i know thats the thoughts that are running through your mind...but well...they don't. But thats the only vehicle they had available for us, so thats what we took. 
The first leg of our journey was spent turning ourselves from ordinary girls.....into COWS.
I know its shocking but when free food is involved...well you find yourself doing all sorts of strange things...including where a cow mask and spots. :-) 

Chick-fil-A sign
Sis.Denise & Rebekah in Cow masks
Eat Mor Eat?!
Robyn and her cow hat
Yes we were one of many people who participated in Chick-fil-a's Dress like a Cow day. 
I personally could not bring myself to do it, but I did get some free food by having the mask on it as well as winning a couple of coupons from one of there tables. All in all I spent $2.20 on my food, on the trip down. 
After reading, eating, talking, sleeping, laughing and screaming; we pulled into the Super 8 Motel around 4PM. Which gave us just enough time, to check in, shower, dress and head to the church. 
The service was awesome and I was very encouraged by it.
Robyn in one of the services
Bethany and one of her "charges
The Chairmen
Church
Rollingfork Missippi choir
Sharon TN
Foresst City Choir
After church we headed to our "favorite" hang out spot. 
TACO BELL.
THey've updated it so it looks a LOT better then it has the past 3-4 years. But the food looked as unappetizing as ever as well. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We arrived back the hotel around 12:30AM; and basically crashed. 
After a while.........that is...:-) 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Beautiful pictures.
=)