Well as usaul nothing overly exciting going on in my life
...ok..........
except for the little fact that.. Rei's been MATCHED!!!!
With her blind person!!!
I'm so excited about that!
We got back from Will and Nikki's wedding early this morning; we left Ohio at 8AM, and didn't arrive here until 12AM.
Just like I predicted.
We did have some car trouble that delayed us about and hour or so, though.
The wedding was really nice and tear jerking; there was only a few mishaps...but other then that it seemed to go off without a hitch. I'm sure other things happened that we as guest didn't realize, but it was fine.
I'm wondering now, though, are weddings for the guest? Or for the Bride & Groom?
Anyways, on the way home I had so many ideas for my own FUTURE wedding, that I whipped out my laptop and basically planned my whole wedding. :-)
I figure if I start now, then by the time we are actually ready for that eventful day; we should be just ready to purchase things and go! ::grins::
Ah well... I'm just hoping to keep my job until the end of the summer...at LEAST.
Here's some of the pictures I got of the wedding
Ceremony
Reception
No comments:
Post a Comment