5.20.2008

Nikon, Canon or Sony...?

Thanks to my dear mother I am not a person to spend hundreds of dollars on something without knowing a little bit about it first. This past week, almost every person I've come across has and digital SLR camera of some kind; and its REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES.
I sort of feel like my younger brother, with the "gotta have it, gotta have it!" spirit!! But anyways, ever since last Thursday, I have spent most of my waking moments, searching.....for the best digital camera for me.
  1. Nikon D60 - Like Abby has
  2. Canon Rebel Xti - Like V, & M, & A Have....or
  3. Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 - Who has so far beat those last two rating.
I want the most for my money since it is a HUGE amount of money....that I really should save for a car. But why save for something you already have?!
Good Question.
Maybe because its a piece of junk on wheels?
WHATEVER!

So after a very in depth research, i think I'm going to go with.........YOU WISH YOU KNEW!!!!!

I'm really excited! And after I get my paycheck next week, I"m going to order it! Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Mosier 'n Me said...

YAY- for cameras!!!!!!! :D