Summer time is coming!!! Today was AWESOME! Perfect weather I spent as much time as possible outside with the dogs! Speaking of summer...here's my school day count down.
Math 060 - 10 classes left
Web Development - 10 classes left
Digital Animation - 6 classes left
Database Concepts 6 classes left
All i can say is WOOHOO!
And I'll leave you with a revised version of my About me page. I wasn't happy with the last one BUT i got a prize!! So it was worth it! Here's the one i"m submitting for our 4-H scrapbook.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. GOOD, BAD or Indifferent! I need Feed back! :-)
Math 060 - 10 classes left
Web Development - 10 classes left
Digital Animation - 6 classes left
Database Concepts 6 classes left
All i can say is WOOHOO!
And I'll leave you with a revised version of my About me page. I wasn't happy with the last one BUT i got a prize!! So it was worth it! Here's the one i"m submitting for our 4-H scrapbook.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. GOOD, BAD or Indifferent! I need Feed back! :-)
Border & Name Tag- Sunshine Girls CTLetter E - Digi Treats
Flowers & Paper - Michelle Coleman
Film Strip - Leah Riodan
Green Ribbon, Envelope & Swirl - Franziska Altmann

3 comments:
I love them! You are very talented (and have excellent computer skills!). Perhaps this weekend I can figure out why my work computer is so slow with photoshop and try some more. Do you buy the scrapbook elements, or can you suggest some sites to get free stuff?
love the revised "about me" layout. i'm looking forward to playin around with the new kit!
I........am...........very.........addicted...........!!!! :D
Post a Comment