Its past time for spring break.
I'm sure all of you who have talked/IMed me with in the last couple of days have heard this over and over.
BUT ITS TRUE!!! Reasons Why Erin needs to be on Spring Break
- She has managed to make her boss "mad/frustrated" with her...we'll not go into details about that...
- She turned in TWO assignments LATE for the first time in...since the semester started...(in those classes anyways)
- Left her USB drives at school AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
- Managed to miss class this morning because she slept through her alarm
- She can't even remember why she needs a spring break again.
- *sigh*
In other news, my Samsung ---- has given up the ghost, I don't know why I'm surprised...it was pretty cheap.
So anyways, I can't do without a camera for long, so I am purchasing a Canon Powershot A740 from BuyDigg.com - $111.99 with free shipping. Great deal if I say so myself.
One day I would like to take a photography class(s) of some kind and get a professional camera. But until then, we'll stick to these wonderful little point and shoots :-)
So anyways, I can't do without a camera for long, so I am purchasing a Canon Powershot A740 from BuyDigg.com - $111.99 with free shipping. Great deal if I say so myself.
One day I would like to take a photography class(s) of some kind and get a professional camera. But until then, we'll stick to these wonderful little point and shoots :-)
I'm off to bed now, need to wake up in time to go to work tomorrow....lol....thats NOT funny.If you pray...please pray for me tomorrow...I will need it!
TTYL.
~* Scatter Brained*~
4 days till Spring Break.
2 comments:
I actually did them individually (8x8) But, for posting them on the site I used a 1000x500 pixels document, and stuck the two together after resizing both to 500x500 pixels. :) Spring break is coming soon!
Well consider my prayers with you :-)
Your Spring Break will be here sooooon enuf... God knows when you need one :-P No worries!!
And nice cam... keep an open mind tho... I was able to find a 10megapixel Kodak for 140...
get the most out your dough
Post a Comment