This is not meant to offend anyone, but I'm just gotten to the point where I am very tired of all the drama that I see everywhere I turn.
Between my job, the internet and other places; its like I can't get away from it! ONE has and issues because some one does/doesn't do this or that, and then goes to talk about it to everyone EXCEPT for that person, and instead of resolving it between each other it has to become a big deal.
ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!
I stay out of it as much as possible, because I don't want it ever said that I was involved in the backstabbing of someone.
People claim to be Christians yet feel its ok to tear each other down!?
I had an issues come up this past week, that had the potential to become a problem...greater then what it already was, but I took it TO the person i had issues with (yes I was scared), and we talked about it and its was resolved and my day was great after that.
If only everyone had the same mind set. If not things will never get resolved and this could cause problems for all of us. Possibly loose some great friends; which would be horrible.
*sigh*
Flash Class tomorrow....urgh.
~*Erin*~
1 more day until Spring Break.
1 comment:
You said it! :)
Post a Comment