Writing about your life without revealing your life is difficult.
I turnt 26 two weeks ago. These last two weeks have been two of the most emotionally charged weeks that I've experienced in a while. I can't even say anything on here because *I* care.
But let's just say I lost a lot of sleep unnecessarily over a situation that didn't have to happen if some people had thought with their heads and ...
That's starting to go down a bitter vein, which honestly I'm not, but the situation still kind of boggles my mind. Like Why?
But I digress. My life since the summer has taken a turn for the worst, namely in the aspect of managing my money. Namely in the aspect of being lazy. Namely because I keep eating out instead of eating in. And of course just when I think it couldn't get worse, my bank lets me know that I have $6 in my checking, and PayPal calls to tell me that I owe them $60 NOW.
I suck at Adulting.
I turnt 26 two weeks ago. These last two weeks have been two of the most emotionally charged weeks that I've experienced in a while. I can't even say anything on here because *I* care.
But let's just say I lost a lot of sleep unnecessarily over a situation that didn't have to happen if some people had thought with their heads and ...
That's starting to go down a bitter vein, which honestly I'm not, but the situation still kind of boggles my mind. Like Why?
But I digress. My life since the summer has taken a turn for the worst, namely in the aspect of managing my money. Namely in the aspect of being lazy. Namely because I keep eating out instead of eating in. And of course just when I think it couldn't get worse, my bank lets me know that I have $6 in my checking, and PayPal calls to tell me that I owe them $60 NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment