This has been a no good very bad week.
That's a slight understatement.
Let's just say life through PLOT TWIST at me last week, and now we're trying to figure out the script with this newest turn. That was nice and vague wasn't it?
So, in an attempt to distract myself from pesky things such as emotions, pain, feelings.... I kind of went all out this weekend.
Indoor Rock Climbing? Check
Shopping Trip with my Sisters? Check.
Ultimate Frisbee? Cheeeeeck.
Spend hours working on Homework? Check.
Catch up on NewGirl + Walking Dead? Check. Check.
Obsessively think and re-think, and justify, then verify the situation? Check, Check. Check. Check.
All in all, It was a great weekend.
Rock climbing will be a permanent thing in my life I'm pretty sure.
That's a slight understatement.
Let's just say life through PLOT TWIST at me last week, and now we're trying to figure out the script with this newest turn. That was nice and vague wasn't it?
So, in an attempt to distract myself from pesky things such as emotions, pain, feelings.... I kind of went all out this weekend.
Indoor Rock Climbing? Check
Shopping Trip with my Sisters? Check.
Ultimate Frisbee? Cheeeeeck.
Spend hours working on Homework? Check.
Catch up on NewGirl + Walking Dead? Check. Check.
Obsessively think and re-think, and justify, then verify the situation? Check, Check. Check. Check.
All in all, It was a great weekend.
Rock climbing will be a permanent thing in my life I'm pretty sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment