Its been almost three years since I had a roommate.
Three amazing years.
But now that time is over.
And for a month I will have another human being living with me.
I spent the weekend rearranging my house.
Since I live by myself, there hasn't been a need to use all my bedrooms as "Bed" rooms. So I moved the additional mattress into my bedroom and utilized the extra room as a closet.
Cause I have that many clothes.
Yesterday I took a couple of hours (4) and washed and hung my clothes up. Put away as many pairs of shoes as I could, and moved the mattresses back into the newly opened space. Surprisingly enough my clothes can all fit in the closet. Then I had to condense all the tubs from the closet in my bedroom, to the closet in the "pet" room. so that she could also have some closet space.
So its was productive to say the least.
I'm just not really sure what to do with another human being in my house.
No more walking around in my undies.
No more blasting music first thing in the morning.
I'll have to share my bathroom too...
Which means I'll actually have to clean it on a regular basis.
You guys. Living with me during the school year, is like living with a teenage boy.
I suppose its a good thing she's moving in during the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment