1.15.2015

January 15th

The Rock @ UTK
Yo. 

I’m so glad tomorrow is Friday. 
I’d prefer it to be Saturday, but Friday is close enough. 
I’m almost done. One more class. 

First full week of classes has seriously kicked my butt. 
Actually, my head probably took most of the beating. 

A class every single day. 
One in the middle of the day, Monday, Wednesday, Friday… which means I don’t an uninterrupted lunch. 
One in the evenings on Tuesday and Thursday’s to which I then have to come home and watch lectures on… 
And one online. 

I didn’t complete nine-hours last semester, and I”m wondering if I can *really* do it this semester as well. 

Already we’ve had three quizzes in the last week of classes. 

THREE. Two of them caught me unawares ... 

Why, I ask you!!?  Is this really necessary teachers? Because I'm not feeling it. 

The time is currently 8:39PM and I want to go to bed so badly right now. 
But I have a paper that I need to finish… a letter rather.. 

Oh, what am I taking? 

Math - College Algebra .. again (I dropped it last semestor .. I was too far behind) 
Business and Technical Writing  … (This is a "flipped course" meaning we listen to lectures at home and do homework in class. I haven't decided how I feel about this arrangement just yet... ) 
Introduction to Nutrition (Completely online... what more needs to be said here?) 

Honestly, I feel once I can get back on a good sleeping track, and can get everything and everyone in my life organized into their little compartments (ha!) I can handle whatever this semester throws at me. 

Until then, 

I’ll be over on the other screen… staring at my letter. 

Peace. 

No comments: