Ah the convenience of modern technology. The clock struck twelve, and just like that I'm a college student. After a quick glance at my college courses, a couple of things come to mind.
1.) I was hoping to get back into the blogging-on-a-regular-basis-thing, but if this schedule is accurate, then that's not going to happen.
2.) YOU CAN RENT KINDLE BOOKS!? HALLELUJAH
3.) THEY OFFER 7 DAY FREE TRIALS? THANK YOU JESUS! (This is amazing since financial aid suspended my account due to attempting over 90 credit hours. The last thing I want to do is spend a whole bunch of money on books, just to find out they aren't going to give me more money. If that's the case, we'll have to take a harder look at school.)
4.) I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT DUE ON SUNDAY? DOES SHE LACK A HEART?!
5.) "SHE" DOESN'T ACCEPT LATE WORK? Can I just shoot myself now?
6.) ....WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO?
7.) Man this is going to cost a lot of money.
I know you are wondering if the capital letters are necessary, and the answer is absolutely. I'm freaking out in my mind. There goes my life. Love you guys. See you in May.
Cheers!
Erin
1.) I was hoping to get back into the blogging-on-a-regular-basis-thing, but if this schedule is accurate, then that's not going to happen.
2.) YOU CAN RENT KINDLE BOOKS!? HALLELUJAH
3.) THEY OFFER 7 DAY FREE TRIALS? THANK YOU JESUS! (This is amazing since financial aid suspended my account due to attempting over 90 credit hours. The last thing I want to do is spend a whole bunch of money on books, just to find out they aren't going to give me more money. If that's the case, we'll have to take a harder look at school.)
4.) I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT DUE ON SUNDAY? DOES SHE LACK A HEART?!
5.) "SHE" DOESN'T ACCEPT LATE WORK? Can I just shoot myself now?
6.) ....WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO?
7.) Man this is going to cost a lot of money.
I know you are wondering if the capital letters are necessary, and the answer is absolutely. I'm freaking out in my mind. There goes my life. Love you guys. See you in May.
Cheers!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment