8.26.2013

Life.

one month, ten days.

That's how long it's been since my last blog post. I'd like to blame several things ... but there really isn't a good excuse, aside from the fact that I'm just lazy. It's not that there haven't been some great blog worthy moments over the last forty days. I .... m just lazy.

the end.

My job is draining. i feel so sluggish and tired after putting in a 9+ hour day, and only having a few hours before i have to climb into bed and do it all over again. There are times when I wonder if it's really worth it. The times I envy people who have the ability (and funds! Let's not forget that very important thing) to just quit their jobs and pursue what they love.

there is nothing quite like having to do what you absolutely don't love (i won't say hate) to help sharpen your view to what you do love.



No comments: