Now that summer has arrived I face an all to frequent dilemma. Do I sleep with the fan in the window and have cool air, or do I close the window, suffer and stay bug free.
P.S. (Compared to many things in the world this is minuscule I realize. But I needed to vent. Thanks for listening!)

These are the things you face when you have no air conditioning.
Sometimes I can convince myself that I'm camping.
Other times I have to fight tears as I pick bugs of my covers, arms and legs.
There's no imaging things crawling on me.
They are.
I just picked a beetle off of my stomach.
And then capture a June Bug and carried it BACK outside.
Now there is a flying flying around my room.
My bathroom was crawling with ants, but I dosed it with Raid, and now its not.
I generally tolerate bugs pretty well. I've had do deal with a lot of horrid critters over the last five or so years. But now I just can't. But I have to.
At this point its only been a few weeks and I'm beyond over it. If pulling my hair out and screaming would get some results? I would do it.
But what can you do?
Right now I'm looking into portable air conditiong units.
They're kinda of expensive, and don't eliminate the whole 'open window let in bugs thing'.
Anyone know of any cooling systems (beside central air) that is windowless?
In the meantime imma start saving my pennies for a new house and tuition to get back into school.
P.S. (Compared to many things in the world this is minuscule I realize. But I needed to vent. Thanks for listening!)

No comments:
Post a Comment