a·fu·n·time (verb)
101 N 1001:
Item #98: Completed
Verb
1. A gathering of friends from different state into one city; Downtown Chattanooga fits the bill
2. A meeting in the middle
3. Laughter, Smiles, Hugs and Giggles; Its what we do best! Be silly! Also I am unsure as to why I look like I'm cheesing so hard. ... I was really excited?
4. Food; Nothing like a little food to keep the energy up
5. Shopping; Nothing like browsing quaint little shops downtown!
6. Chocolate! :) 'Nuff Said
We had this grand plan, my friends and I. Last year we spent a lot of time traveling to see friends, hang out with friends and had a blast doing it. This year we decided to keep the trend going, and what better way than planning a meetup around valentine's day? We had a blast scouting out the city and planning our trip, but an even better time exploring it with our friends. :)
Item #98: Completed
No comments:
Post a Comment