Excuse me while I take a moment to proud of myself, for running 25 minutes straight.
[basks in self praise]
Ok I'm done.
But fur real guys, six weeks ago I was having a hard time running in 1:00 minute increments and now I ran 2.5 miles? Five more minutes and I would have officially completed my 5K distance!
What?
When I got up this morning, my goal was to run 12 minutes straight before walking again. However when we got to the track, and I realized we'd run a mile already, I knew my goal was going to run 1.5 miles, then 2 miles. Then 2.5 miles.. and next thing I know "Good job! Now cool down".
Today's stats were: 3.06 miles @ 11:22 per mile, Warming up for 5 minutes, and jogging 25 mins.
You CAN pretty much do anything you set your mind too! Who knew!
Have you done something that you thought you never thought you could do?

[basks in self praise]
Ok I'm done.
But fur real guys, six weeks ago I was having a hard time running in 1:00 minute increments and now I ran 2.5 miles? Five more minutes and I would have officially completed my 5K distance!
What?
When I got up this morning, my goal was to run 12 minutes straight before walking again. However when we got to the track, and I realized we'd run a mile already, I knew my goal was going to run 1.5 miles, then 2 miles. Then 2.5 miles.. and next thing I know "Good job! Now cool down".
Today's stats were: 3.06 miles @ 11:22 per mile, Warming up for 5 minutes, and jogging 25 mins.
Other Stats:
Week 6 Day 1
5 minute warm-up, Jog for 5 minutes, Walk for 3 minutes, Jog for 8 minutes, Walk for 3 minutes, Jog for 5 minutes
2.65 miles @ 12:59 per mile
Week 6 Day 2
5 minute warm-up, Jog for 10 minutes, Walk for 3 minutes, Jog for 10 minutesWhat are our 5-K plans at this point? We're hoping to run the Butterfly run in *gulp* two weeks, and the color run in October.
2.62 miles @ 12:37 per mile
You CAN pretty much do anything you set your mind too! Who knew!
Have you done something that you thought you never thought you could do?


No comments:
Post a Comment