7.02.2012

C25K - Week 3-4


"I may not be there yet but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

Week four is completed as of yesterday. This has been my hardest week yet, and I've found myself on more than one occasion dreading getting out there and running. Tuesday was hard because we upped our running time from 1/5-3 minutes to 5 minutes. Thursday I felt icky and just walked, then Sunday still felt bad but pushed through the pain and ran anyway. This coming week will be brutal since my running partner and I will have to do at least 1-2 workouts alone. Something that's going to be difficult for me to follow through, I'm not going lie. My job has a workout room which I hope to put to use this week. I'm a little self conscious about running in a skirt, in front of people but, as Kelly Clarkston says "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" and this isn't about them, and there thoughts. SO.

[Week 3] 

  1. I just finished WEEK 3 DAY 1 going 1.96 miles at 09:57 per mile.
  2. I just finished WEEK 3 DAY 2 going 2.05 miles at 13:33 per mile.
  3. I just finished WEEK 3 DAY 3 going 2.04 miles at 13:43 per mile.
[Week 4]
  1. I just finished WEEK 4 DAY1 going 2.56 miles [app didn't record time per mile]
  2. I just finished WEEK 4 DAY 2 going 1.83 miles at 16:43 per mile
  3. I just finished WEEK 4 DAY 3 going 2.58 miles at 12:11 per mile.

1 comment:

mickelle smith said...

Basically, you're awesome!