One big goal I've had for this year, was to upgrade my glasses.
When we had insurance, we'd get new glasses every two years.
Needless to say without that, nothing happens..
This Tax season, I knew one of my purchases had to be glasses.
Something completely different than what I'd had before.
So when Dr. Biz.er's World promoted their Buy One Get One free deal, my friend and I jumped at the chance to get cheaper glasses.
I thought I'd picked out glasses that were completely different that my old ones, but weeks later, and people I see everyday STILL haven't recognized that I got new specs, I would say that was a complete and udder fail.
Yes I just said udder.
It was coming out that way, and since I'm all about being real, I just left it.
Cause in real life I have my own dialect.
Things like elovution - other wise known as evolution. Yeah.
I'm so sick of having to correct myself, I just leave it, and let people figure out what I meant.
But I digress.
Do I love my new lenses? Well.... not particularly. I couldn't afford to get non-glare lenses so the glare in these are horrible. And they are a lot bigger than what I thought, when trying them on.
But considering I only paid around $50 for them. I'm keeping them.
Luckily for me, getting glasses shouldn't be a huge deal from now on, with places such as Zenni Optical around... $16.95 for a pair of prescription sunglasses? Yeah. We should be fine.

When we had insurance, we'd get new glasses every two years.
Needless to say without that, nothing happens..
This Tax season, I knew one of my purchases had to be glasses.
Something completely different than what I'd had before.
So when Dr. Biz.er's World promoted their Buy One Get One free deal, my friend and I jumped at the chance to get cheaper glasses.
I thought I'd picked out glasses that were completely different that my old ones, but weeks later, and people I see everyday STILL haven't recognized that I got new specs, I would say that was a complete and udder fail.
Yes I just said udder.
It was coming out that way, and since I'm all about being real, I just left it.
Cause in real life I have my own dialect.
Things like elovution - other wise known as evolution. Yeah.
I'm so sick of having to correct myself, I just leave it, and let people figure out what I meant.
But I digress.
Do I love my new lenses? Well.... not particularly. I couldn't afford to get non-glare lenses so the glare in these are horrible. And they are a lot bigger than what I thought, when trying them on.
But considering I only paid around $50 for them. I'm keeping them.
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |



No comments:
Post a Comment