This weekend, I attempted to remove myself from social media for 48 hours.
This weekend, I attempted to remove myself from social media, for 48 hours and failed.
I'll admit my heart really wasn't in it, so I didn't try TOO hard. However, I did turn off all notifications to my phone and it was nice not to constantly be checking my phone. It was nice not to have that thing nagging me all the time. Gave me lots of time to oo and aaah over these amazing cakes, at the Great Cake Bake competition, and and use my phone for other things besides updating SM. :)
The third annual "Great Cake Bake" decorating competition was held on the Tennessee Terrace at Neyland Stadium. I've wanted to go the last two years but never had the time to go. So I was happy to see I was able to schedule it in this year. It was a given that David would be with me, but I didn't realize that this was a really popular event amount the locals. Stepping out of the third floor areas in Neyland Stadium, I realized this wasn't going to be a quiet browse and snack event I was thinking it was.
There people, and cake, and kids EVERYWHERE! But we made it through, and enjoyed ourselves despite....
Have I mentioned how much I love my iPhone? I really need to make it official and get a "real" one... especially now that my SISTER has one.
Where is the justice?
This weekend, I attempted to remove myself from social media, for 48 hours and failed.
I'll admit my heart really wasn't in it, so I didn't try TOO hard. However, I did turn off all notifications to my phone and it was nice not to constantly be checking my phone. It was nice not to have that thing nagging me all the time. Gave me lots of time to oo and aaah over these amazing cakes, at the Great Cake Bake competition, and and use my phone for other things besides updating SM. :)
The third annual "Great Cake Bake" decorating competition was held on the Tennessee Terrace at Neyland Stadium. I've wanted to go the last two years but never had the time to go. So I was happy to see I was able to schedule it in this year. It was a given that David would be with me, but I didn't realize that this was a really popular event amount the locals. Stepping out of the third floor areas in Neyland Stadium, I realized this wasn't going to be a quiet browse and snack event I was thinking it was.
There people, and cake, and kids EVERYWHERE! But we made it through, and enjoyed ourselves despite....
Have I mentioned how much I love my iPhone? I really need to make it official and get a "real" one... especially now that my SISTER has one.
Where is the justice?





No comments:
Post a Comment