10.25.2011

Eleven More Days...

It's 9:39AM

A note randomly posted on the door of my
office 
I'm sitting in my first class of the day, struggling to keep my eyes open and just focused on the computer in front of me. According to one of my classmates we only have 11 more classes before finals. I don't know that I can even last that long to be honest. --->

I've picked up my caffeine addiction again, mainly because its more readily available than other things...that I like I should say.

This semester, my work and school schedule has killed me, normally I work during the week, and have the weekends to "catch up"...not this semester. Oooh no. The majority of Saturday's find me, firmly behind a desk, in front of a computer, and typing in data, for 8-10 hours.

So here I sit, barely alive, wishing I could be at home in my bed. You remember how I said that I was going to use my one day off and do absolutely nothing?

That day was supposed to be this past Saturday. Did it happen? Nope. Are we surprised? Nope. The best part of the whole day was that I was able to get an extra two hours of sleep. The rest? Well... I wound up making a trip to school, to shoot a project for class, then decided to splurge a little and get some fall decoration for my house...

It was fun, until I got home and realized how much I'd spent...which honestly wasn't a lot, but in light of how much I had in my bank account....

Fun Times!

I miss Summer.

No comments: