I can't say absolutely nothing has been going on in my life, over the past few weeks..but when you have a public blog...there are just some lines I can't and won't cross, due to not knowing things.
You get my meaning?
It would make for fun reading, but the backlash would be kinda of harsh.
And I like people who like me.
*shrugs*
However this weekend was spent in hot, muggy, mosquitoes-the-size-of-quarters (NO LIE!) Forrest City Arkansas. If it weren't for this event, I could happily spend my days, never setting foot inside that specific city. I'll reserve judgement on the rest of the state. :)
The temperature never came out of the 100's and my poor car's A/C only cooled us down a piddling amount. However, in the instant we stepped inside a building, and especially inside the church building...I was freezing.
Seriously, there was no rest for the weary. Either you were too hot and sweat was running down your legs, or your were freezing and the sweat was cooling on your body.
Despite these natural complications, we still had a great time, learning more about God, and visiting with friends we hadn't seen in a while and meeting new ones.
Thankfully we made it there and back, with no car complications!
YES!
On the way there we stopped by Opryland Hotel in Nashville and walked around there for a couple of hours. :)
In other news...I started a Facebook Fan page for my...photography...business........and I may...be...looking...for some doggie models to help pad my portfolio....
*deep breaths*
To quote myself: "In a few weeks my life will do a whole lotta of changing that I'm not quite ready to face yet. Where is the pause button on this thing?!"









4 comments:
if your ever in central FL, Dave and I would love to be your models :)
Found your blog through 20SB. I've been blogstalking you. =) Do you live in Knoxville?! Love your blog, new follower.
Hi! Welcome! Thanks for the follow!! And Yes I do live in Knoxville..are you close by?
I'll keep that in mind :)
Post a Comment