6.01.2011

....Recap: May 2011

May 2011 


First off, would someone PLEASE tell time to slow down just a little? Blink and half a year is almost come and gone. I wanted this year to be one of personal growth, and I think I'm definitely getting a work out to be sure. 


I learned I could try harder, I learned that sometimes MY best isn't good enough, I've learned that some decisions need to be thought through a little more throughly before they are made. 


This month, my third semester at PSTCC ended badly. Something I haven't yet revealed to my parents; I'm already pretty disappointed in myself, and I can't handle anyone else being disappointed in me as well. Yes I had some adversities this semester, but I have every semester since I started. Either I've got to put up, or shut up. and I'm not ready to "shut up" just yet. 


Change majors? Perhaps. I'm toying around with going back and finishing up what I started in the web design field, but haven't decided just yet. 


This month, I learned patience. 
This month I learned, that no matter how much I stressed and worried over a situation it ultimately wouldn't change the out come. Especially since it was out of my control.
This month, I learned that stressful situations are so much easier to handle, if you just cross bridges when you get there. 

This month I learned, I really really really really really really dislike calling and forcing people to do their jobs. 
This month I learned God's grace is sufficient. 


This month, I sent out my resume's looking for part time work and found it. (Score!) 


This month I was able to get 20 hours of over time in..which is really good considering my job position. (Double Score!) 


And lastly, this month I became a new car owner.  (Triple Score!) 


Next Month I hope too: 
  • Exercise More  (Family Quit snickering!) 
  • Eat more Vegetables 
  • Drink More Water and less Soda 
  • Get my Teeth looked at/fixed (yiikes) 
  • Get all three dogs out of the house once a week. (Think 2- 2year olds and a 10 year old. Craziness) 
June's "Splurges: 
  • New Shoes!  $60.00 of awesomeness.  
Alright. I'm done.

No comments: