6.12.2011

Life in Photo

This week, I didn't start out to re-start my P365, but more so to use my camera again. I'd stopped using it, because downloading my photos onto my very.take-20-minutes-to-open-a-program-Mac was a


Sunday:
Autumn


Monday: One of my favorite kids-to-photograph-ever. 
Photobucket
Tuesday: The Plan: Get up early, get Rob out of the house, do some shopping, return before 12:00pm, drop of said dog, leave for Jobs 1+2, then come home get the dogs out of the house before it was time for VBS Play practice.


What really went down: Got up llaaate, got the dogs some playtime in, food in their bellies and jetted for work. Bought lunch, worked both jobs, stopped by a shoe store on the way home, decided to go ahead and fill up my car ($31 woooo!)  and pick up some groceries. The rest of the night went as planned, but my poor to-do list is getting longer and longer.


Gas Pump
Wednesday: I woke up with the odd dream I had replaying in my head. Have I ever mentioned that I'm not a morning person? Only about 1,324,234,575 times you say? Hmmm.. Well needless to say, getting up and "gettin stuff done" once again, did not happen. I really wanted to go to the Farmers Market this morning, just to go but...perhaps another day then.
As I was returning from Job #2, I couldn't resist snapping a photo of the doodles on the side of this abandoned costume shop. 

Old City Costume Shop


Friday: My sister is constantly pestering me to take more photos of people and my family, so I was surprised she eagerly got ready for an impromptu photoshoot. These two were my favorite from our time. Both very natural, very Kristen. :) 
Kristen's Photoshoot

Saturday: We said good-bye to our fourth family member....she visited with us for the week while her family was out of town. Sweet little pup but Ka-RaZy while at my house. :) 
Lacy - White MIni Poodle



erin leigh

No comments: