5.06.2011

You Know what??

The best part of living by myself...?

Getting to eat whatever I want..when I want.

For instance...the other morning, I wanted to eat four waffles instead of the customary two...and I did!
Other times, I might want to eat my dessert twice or three times during the day, (one per meal you see) and I can!
Today for instance I wanted to eat TWO Ice cream bars, and I could!

If I were at home, do you know the UPROAR that would be caused?! You would think my siblings had the worlds greatest amounts of self control for the squawking that would go on.
autumn and i four years ago...she was 5?
Also could some please tell me I look older than 16 now?
I was 16 here..I don't stillll look this young right!??!
"Did...did you just eat FOUR WAFFLES!? MOOOOOOOOM, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WAFFLES ERIN JUST GOT!?!! (as if my mother could/would do anything to me at this age haa)

What they really mean is:

"YOU JUST ate FOUR waffles, meaning I HAVE to eat only TWO, and that is NOT FAIR!"

Yeah. As if I was going to share "MY" food with them in the first place!? Really!?

Funny thing is, my nine-year-old sister, still thinks the 'rents care that I what I consume....

Actually I take that back.

My mom would definitely have something to say about that, and my father would want to know if it was there food. Other than that they wouldn't.

Eh.

What they don't know won't hurt them...

Right?
haha my brothers four years ago. MAN they were cute back then.. :)

erin leigh

No comments: