4.12.2011

Photos from the Week

I have nothing of great import to write about today. 
Disney Souvenir and Subject for my Metal Assignment in Studio Calss
Hence why I am bombarding you all with photos. I've sort of reached a plateau in my blogging experience, ha, with life in general at the moment. I'm placing the blame on the summer like weather we've had over the last couple of days. The warmth just cries out for me to be lazy and lay out in the sun. But then my homework will jump up and smack me in the face, for not using those valuable hours to get the afore mentioned things done. 
Rob laying quietly on his blanket while I worked on the above photo
 Its just soo hard to focus when the weather is sooo pretty! 
Rob waits patiently for me to produce a treat for him.
My sister Kristen 
Thank God we only have a few more weeks left!

Bubbles lounges in the grace with me. 
erin leigh

No comments: