Unless you've been in a hole or just really don't care about me and my life at all *sniffs* you've probably heard/seen photos of Rob. But just in case you didn't, here are a few. He's been a typical puppy, getting into EVERYTHING and despising being left alone. But other than that he's been a good boy, I even took him with me to baby-sit for a friend of mine. That was... an adventure... But between him and Bubbles I'm not getting much sleep. Going to bed between around 12AM (around meaning between the hours of 12am and 3am) getting up between 3-5AM and then getting up for work around 7AM is not. Cool. I literally want to cry right now just from sheer exhaustion.
{2} Car Shopping
This, my friends, has got to be one of the most boring-est, nerve wracking, stressful things I've ever shopped for in my entire 21 years. Well, honestly the hardest part is wanting a car that I can't afford at the moment. Even harder since my parents bought a new vehicle within days of selling the other. Green Eye'd monster did try to rear his head..I'll admit it but in retrospect I was driving their car for the last TWO years, so its only fair.
Anyway, over the last two weeks, my mode of transportation has varied from day to day Monday - Thursday I drove my parents new vehicle (yes I was surprised the let me drive it...all by myself no less!), Friday - Sunday my neighbor was out of town and let me use her vehicle, Today - Tomorrow I'm stuff with the Tank (aka THE VAN) then Wednesday - Saturday my roommate has let me use her car while she's out of town.
I'm extremely grateful to everyone loaning me their vehicles but I'm so ready to have my own car again.
Next week Lord? Does that sound good to you?
{3} School
I was going over my assignment schedule in math, when I realized Spring Break is only...TWO WEEKS AWAY!
One question I'm beginning to hate is the "How's school going" question. Well I'm going to answer this once and for all. ITS.NOT. I mean it is, or shall I say, its coming back. Now that life is back to what I call normal (aka running around like the chicken with..well you know) I can feel myself able to focus on my school work more. However coming back from the "major" slump I took the week before last is difficult. Especially in math. There is just so much homework that its almost impossible to keep up with once you get behind.
I'll be extremely happy if I get a C+ in this class.
Oh and to whom it may concern..no I have NOT had to re-take a class.
Thanks.
...don't ask...
{4} Random Photos from my 365 Project
Amazingly I've only missed two days thus far! My sister was inducted into Phi Theta Kapp this past Sunday
Family Portrait for my Mom's Birthday. It was freezing and my sister Kristen drug us all out there. Bubbles kept hopping up on us just as the shutter snapped so I finally just held her in my lap. We would have included Texas if had been anywhere around, but was off doing "whatever".
{4} Angry Bird Fans
Lastly I leave you with this video. Came across it on Delicious and thought it was super cute! Oh to have such an imagination and the ability to do something with it!!




4 comments:
I'm in PTK too! Hang in there Erin. Keep calm, carry on.
Tell your sister welcome to Phi Theta Kapp! I got inducted almost 2 years ago. They wanted to induct Sherman too, but he went IFT a week and a half before. You are one busy girl!
Too bad he would have been the first dog to be in PTK :) lol
Love the pictures of Rob, he's so cute!
Congrats to your sister, and I love the group shot!
Rudy's Raiser
Post a Comment