Its official.
I know its only three weeks into a new semester, but when you start out behind the pack......it's difficult to keep up!I'm behind on my school work and have a little too much on my plate to even keep up with weekly posting or reading.
Literally I skimmed through posts in my google reader trying to keep up with people, but I don't have time, or energy at the moment. Last week was super depressing, I lost a lot of valuable time trying to work myself through all the emotions yada yada yada, and it was detrimental to my schooling.
So. That being said, I'm taking a step back from my extra curricular activies, but wanted to let you all know what was going on.
I'll be on Facebook and Twitter because just because.
I don't know when I'll be "back" but yeah.
That is all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment