My winter break is partially over and I'm attempting to get back to reality. I spent the weekend in Alabama with friends, during our annual New Years Fellowship Meeting we attend with our church. Despite having some misgivings about the money involved in making a trip, I was pleasantly surprised when my father offered to fund the trip, something I really needed and was looking forward to after the year I've had. There is nothing quite like a weekend with a house full of girls....twelve to be exact, ranging from 10 - 26 as you can guess laughter was in abundance over the weekend. We always have a lot of fun at this meeting, perhaps because the scene is more intimate, rather than always going out to eat, at the end of services, there are families who are willing to invite 50-60 young people into their home and feed them in the evenings. That of course means late nights getting home around 1:00am and not crashing into bed until around 2 or 3 am and getting up and getting ready for the services at 8:30am the next morning. Exhausting though that schedule may be its good, clean fun and I wouldn't miss for anything.
![]() |
| All of us girls..minus one :) Funny how we all were wearing at least some black! Weird. :) |
![]() |
| Kim! |
![]() |
| Kera! |
![]() |
| Kristen and Me |
![]() |
| Kristen and Maegan |
![]() |
| Air Hockey oh yeah. |
![]() |
| Dutch Blitz |
![]() |
| One of the never ending games of Ping Pong |
P.S. (Yes that is all MY hair.)








No comments:
Post a Comment