12.10.2010

A Post in which my brain explodes.

For those of you who like posts with a topic...
Get ready for some extreme randomness...or Quelf-ness. 
(I'll tell you about that later!)
Fall 2010 semester is officially...DONE!
I'm still alive.
Believe it or not....I went through the majority of the week with out caffeine, I paid for it sorely with headaches, barely staying awake during class, extreme difficulties in concentrating due to lack of sleep...but I did it. 
I made up for it today.....

I barely got my final  portfolio for my studio class turned in before the photo printers ran of out ink!! 
These aren't your $100 HP printers...nooo... they range between $3,000-$5,000 and the ink is about $99 a cartridge. I don't know whose "bright" idea it was for us to all print on campus was, but they quickly found out how problematic it can bee to have several hundred people needing to access three semester in a week. 
Believe me when I say you've never seen a more stressed out group of teachers and students. 
During our "final critique" our studio teacher ,who is also the head of the photo department  had to leave for about twenty minutes during class due to an emergency with the printers...it was insane. Most of us were about ready to pack up and leave, when he showed back up again. Much to our disappointment.
We did get out a hour earlier, which made me happy. 
I think I'm still in slight disbelief that this school year is over.forever. 
Never do I have to live through this year again. 
Thank God.
Though...on my way to class last night a girl in the car behind me, did make attempts on my life last night.
Don't worry, no harm, no foul..though her car was messed up pretty bad. 
Car in front of me slammed on their brakes, I slammed on mine and was breathing a sigh of relief  at avoiding a collision, when I glanced up and saw a grey Toyota Celica slam into me. 
I didn't have time to be scared or do anything other than say "Why me God?!" 
....And throw my arm  out to keep Pompei from flying. 
She was my age, and extremely apologetic about the whole ordeal. 
They call them accidents for a reason, but at least she wasn't completely incompetent, like the last person that hit me. I called the police, told them where we were moving our vehicles too (cause my next fear, was being hit by the other cars flying around us..) and we chatted about school, and everything else in between while waiting for the Police to arrive. On a good note..all my information was up to date, so no citations for missing information for me! YAY!!!!!!!  
But..I tell you what, I don't know much more of 2010 I can take! I'd really just like to hide out in my bed, until January 1st in all honesty. I am thankful, that my job gives us a week off for the holidays. No its not paid, and yess I'll have work extra to make up for that week but oh.my.goodness I am cannot wait to have a week with NOTHING to do. 
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LORD! Please!? 
Only three weeks left!!! 

No comments: