I am having a tough time believing that this semester is almost done. Seriously only a week and I'm done with this year of schooling for good?? Be still my heart!
That being said, if I can get any #reverb10 stuff done this week, it will be a miracle. Let's run down what I need to do before I can rest my head shall we?
English 1010

That being said, if I can get any #reverb10 stuff done this week, it will be a miracle. Let's run down what I need to do before I can rest my head shall we?
English 1010
- Argument Essay
- 5 pages
- 4 sources
- Due = Tuesday
- Final
- 750-1000 word essay
- Hand written
- In class
- In two hours
- On a day I should be at DISNEY with my FAMILY.
- No I'm not bitter at all! Why do you ask?
- grr.
Portfolio 1
- One virtual portfolio
- Sorting through 100 GBs worth of photos to find the "5-star" worthy photos.
- Seriously.
- This class is a waste of three hours
- All we do is sort our photos...
- Not actually we're supposed to be looking for our best shots and rating them in Adobe Bridge with five stars.
- I don't, I have started sorting my photos my year, by date and keywording them.
- Its much more interesting...
- I paid GOOD MONEY for this class.
Photography II
- 20+ image portfolio
- I'll probably spend the next several days "fighting" my classmates for a turn at the ONE printer that is usable for photo printing.
- One would think PSTCC would at least have another room with printers available..but nooo
Studio Photography I
- 10 image Portfolio printed
- 10 image DVD burned
- My classmates are going to love me for printing 30 prints out at one time....
I feel like I'm missing something here....oh yeah...
Digital Imagine and Workflow
- 10-20 image portfolio digital.
- Finally, an easy assignment.
- Did you know, this was another "HUGE WASTE OF TIME" classes.
- I'll admit our instructor was a funny guy, but he taught us maybe three things.
- We had no homework
- No Grades...
- NOTHiNG
- I guess we all get "A's" in that class!
Also next semester/next time I'm at the end of my semester, all my dogs are going to live with someone else for a couple of weeks or so. To say they have been driving me batty...would be an understatement. Granted I know its more, me being stressed out that's causing the nuttiness in my mind, verses them actually behaving out of character...but then again I'm sure my stress and lack of fulfilling their needs for exercise is a big contributor as well.
*blows out breath*
We will survive.
Good luck to my other college-mates!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment