11.26.2010

November 26



I realize it is sad that I, a photography major but up very little in the photos.on this blog...but my excuse is this. By the time I edit them, convert the from RAW to JPEGS, watermark them, and upload them to Blogger; I'm just slap worn out.

Excuse me while I crack up over my use of the word "slap".

Ok I'm good now. Theres nothing quite like sitting in a cold car, for hours on end, staring down a deserted hallway to make you feel a little corny

That or the caffeine is finally hitting the system. Yes this month has been a failure in reguards to my caffeine "break". I'm not beating myself us about it or anything as I know, I made a conscious decision to drink it again.

This  month has been so.tough. mentally,physically, and emotionally that I've needed the extra boost to keep me going. But I hate the effects that has on my system as well.

Kind of wonder if its the cause of my lack of memory as well...

Sigh.

Now that my head is pounding from staring at this screen ill sign off here.

Last football game of the season tomorrow ...

Go Vols!!!



Posted via Blogaway

No comments: