If you were granted any wish in the world at the moment, what would it be?
Mine would be simply, to take a month long vacation from life, and to come back to have all the pieces put together again. That would be awesome.
I would probably fly to a warm island, with my own private house and beach, where my dogs could run and play in the sand. I could sleep in everyday, wander around taking photos...of course I'd have to be bring my friends with me, a month long slumber party. *sigh*
A maid to cook, clean and do our laundry for us the entire time.
Of course this would be an all expense paid vacation.
- No School to worry about.
- No Bugs invading my house.
- No Bills to pay.
- No Job to go too.
Such would be the life.
Until about the second week, then I'd be bored.
And dying to come back home and DO something.
Cause by that time I would have fully remembered why I don't like traveling.
But I wouldn't leave.
Not for the entire month period.
Then I could go back to life for another 11 months.
Anyone Game?
No comments:
Post a Comment