11.14.2010

November 14: Wish List

Dear Santa, 
I really wish you real, could you imagine how happy Christmas would be if you actually had anything to do with the things people bought? I mean think of all the debt you would save people! No I'm not one to go "all out" over a holiday, if I can afford something I'll do it..which may mean disappointing people. Anyway. Digressing again...However, if you are out there hovering around somewhere, and my parents were wrong that you aren't just a random guy in a red suit.....pleasepleaseplesasepleasepleaese....


Here's what I want for Christmas: 
Sony Alpha a700 
via
Ok, so i'm in serious need of a camera upgrade, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with Sony. I really really really like this one Santa, and if you don't mind including a 50mm 1.4 lens, as well as a 24-75mm lens  in it as well...I would be forever grateful! 
21.5 inch iMac

Via
Oh my computer needs upgrading as well! Yes, I know I have one of these already, but I'm still running TIGER OSX 10.5 ITS TIME FOR AN UPGRADE SANTA BABY! :)) Preferably Snow Leopard with 1TB in hard-drive space if that's not too much trouble?
2011 Ford Edge 

The car speaks for its self.
iPod Touch 4th Generation
Via
Ok so my MOM has one of these before I do. Not.Fair. I want.The end.

Light Room CS5
So my teacher show us the power of this little beauty in class the other day, and I.am.in LOVE I tell you! It makes the editing process so much simpler!!! Things that take a lot of time in photoshop you can do with a click of you mouse! GENIUS! 


Of course this is just the BEGINNING of what I want, Santa, so keep that in mind as you are filling out my requests ok? I'll check in with you later, with the remainder of this list!!

TaTa!

No comments: