9.01.2010

Raw(e): Yellow

All I did today was walk.
It was hot.
I was wearing polyestor. 
It makes it about 10x hotter than normal.
I am required to wear that awful fabric. Don't worry its not a normal part of my wardrobe.
 I was reminded by the exact reason I am glad I do not attend our local university. 
I did sooo much walking around campus its not even funny. 
There is no point in driving around it, there isn't any parking for the most part, and despite being here a year, I still can barely find stuff around that place! 


                            

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool picture. Great job.

The Rigelsky Family said...

Great shot :)

Rachel said...

Love your perspective in this photo. It's awesome. I love Bubbles and Texas! They are so cute. I also have a tweenie dachshund, aren't they the best?

Muriel said...

Great shot, definetely yellow!!