9.09.2010

Birthday's and Stuff

So....my birthday was yesterday...
I turned 21
{Photography II - Assignment 1 - Self Portraits}
I have decided, that I'm never getting any older btw. 
I know some people hold at 25-35 but I'm liking 21 so.
That and this way next year I can celebrate the anniversary of my 21st birthday and have a big party. 
No alcohol of course. 

Birthday's are severely overrated btw, especially when they are in the middle of the week.
My family was out of town and my friends all had work/school, and I'm pretty much broke. 
So I did absolutely nothing.
Yes it was depressing, and yes my friends got onto me for "not planning anything". 
Well when you just "splurged' on a brake job...parties are not really the next thing on the list. 
If I had my way we'd have gone to Gatlinburg TN and shopped our hearts out....or even Car shopping. 
Buutt that would require money as well. 

Guess I'll settle for a nice dinner with family and then going out with friends later on this week. 
Man I feel old.

                   

4 comments:

Muriel said...

Happy Late Birthday, hope you get to celebrate this weekend and have a good day!

the teacher's pets said...

Hi Erin....Thanks for following my blog! I was getting worried because I REALLY, REALLY want to feature your blog(s) next week because all 3 of your blogs are amazing. Seriously. I think you have the gift of writing and I hope you incorporate your photography degree with writing because with your photography combined you've got yourself an amazing career. I am *ahem* 45 and I've finally figured out that writing and blogging and photography is my true passion so good for you (I'm a little jealous though) for figuring out what you want to do when you grow up so early.
Happy birthday to my talented "21 forever" blog friend!
April

Sarah Wyland said...

Happy Birthday!!! Well, belated Happy birthday! :)

Mama Hen said...

Happy birthday! You have a new follower! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Chick. Have a great night!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com