2010 Youth Jubilee - Forest City Arkansas
I’m sure you want to know about my weekend.
All in all, I’ve had a blast this weekend.
{My brother and his friends. Good grief who said they could grow up?}
{Hi to you too Vicki :))}
{My NC peeps, Miss you guys!!}
{he was saying something really funny...??}
{Where do you want too go? No where do YOU want too go?}
- Despite giving my puppy away for two weeks
- Despite the Quarter sized mosquito's. (I am NOT joking. Those things are freakishly big)
- Despite getting my phone wet, and having it freeze the screen up. (I’m blaming my friend Devin for this one, if I hadn’t had to go get him a milkshake, I would’nt have spilled it on my phone, therefore causing me to wipe it off with a damp, napkin and thus freezing my screen. Thankfully my friend Justine recommended I sit it in rice to dry it and, and its make too semi working order.)
- Despite being a tired emotional wreck due to staying up to 3am every night.
- Despite puncturing our radiator and having to be towed. (Fun times I tell you, I’m not going to do much traveling with my roommate again, remember last year when her car’s engine blew on the way back from Florida? Thank God for Kia’s Roadside assistance, we were able to be towed to a dealership, where we sat and attempted to figure out what we were going to do. Eventually we decided to see if we could find the leak ourselves, and patch it enough to get home.)
- Despite working for 3+ hours to repair said radiator. All.By.OURSELVES. (I think I have missed my calling and should go into auto mechanics. Though we did have several concerned men stop and ask if we need help. HELLO JUST CAUSE I LOOK like I don’t know what I’m doing, doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m doing! But we did have a good Samaritan, who wouldn't tell us his name, that insisted on helping us out, which we are grateful for. We got home at 4AM this morning, without a single problem from the radiator. Are we good or are we good??!)
{Cheese..ok Now SOMEONE HAND ME THAT PUTTY!}

{Yep I do know what I'm doing :D}

{On the road again!}
It was awesome getting too see my peeps from all over the country again, the messages that were brought out, were needed. Its just another one of those trips we won’t be forgetting anytime soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment