Aunt Flo came for a visit today, and she was brutal; I actually got to work, and couldn't get out of the car to go downstairs. But my (extremely awesome) boss allowed me to go on home, and sleep it off. Except for one thing.. I couldn't get to sleep. So I suffered in a half dozed state for about three hours, before finally going to sleep.
I liken a visit from mother nature to her, jumping in my mouth, sliding down my throat completely with boxes and bags for her stay. Then she proceeds to clean out my stomach, and "decorate" by tying and nailing up her drapes and blinds to the sides of my stomach. She decides her bed will be on my back, and proceeds to set up shop there for a couple of hours. Who knows what else she's doing in there too make my life plain miserable.
All I know is, that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to get comfortable, and that I am supremely glad, I decided to come home instead of "pushing through it" at work.
I've finally gotten to a place where I bear the pain in one position, when all of the sudden someone comes knocking at my door, awaking me from that blissful place. Thank you sister dear.
So far I've been able to drink some Mountain Dew, and have been able to keep it down...if only I could get too my bed, and actually get some rest. Why does this happen on the day before I have to go to work early the next morning?!?!
*sigh*
An Aching,

I liken a visit from mother nature to her, jumping in my mouth, sliding down my throat completely with boxes and bags for her stay. Then she proceeds to clean out my stomach, and "decorate" by tying and nailing up her drapes and blinds to the sides of my stomach. She decides her bed will be on my back, and proceeds to set up shop there for a couple of hours. Who knows what else she's doing in there too make my life plain miserable.
All I know is, that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to get comfortable, and that I am supremely glad, I decided to come home instead of "pushing through it" at work.
I've finally gotten to a place where I bear the pain in one position, when all of the sudden someone comes knocking at my door, awaking me from that blissful place. Thank you sister dear.
So far I've been able to drink some Mountain Dew, and have been able to keep it down...if only I could get too my bed, and actually get some rest. Why does this happen on the day before I have to go to work early the next morning?!?!
*sigh*
An Aching,

1 comment:
I'm sorry it's so bad for you but good thing you got to go home!
Have you talked to a doctor about going on birth control pills? I have some problems with my Aunt Flo as well (although they are different then what you are describing) I was only on them for two months and my body has corrected itself after that. Just a thought!
Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment