7.20.2010

Two For Tuesday

For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.


1. Cell Phone
Sprint HTC Hero all they way baby... regular readers know I've had many cell phone problems lately...my fault. But here's a note: ALL WAYS PURCHASE CELL PHONE INSURANCE.


2. Email
I used to be a e-mail addict, what can I say I was bored and had nothing to do so I created like 5 different email accounts, from Yahoo.com to Gigway.com. I finally found Gmail and haven't left since...though I still have two Yahoo accounts, and a second gmail account. But then again I have a love affair with all things Google now. 


3. Toothpaste
I never pay attention to toothpaste brands. I think the Dollar Tree only sales Colgate, so that's what I buy.


4. Car 
Right now I'm driving my DAD's Toyota Corrolla. Dying for a newer, bigger vehicle. I'd really like on of the new Chevrolet Suburbans..but that's waaay out of my price range. 


5. Writing Utensil
I actually only like mechanical pencils, I don't like my writing using pens. 


6. Lotion
Udderly Smooth. St. Ives, Johnson's Baby Lotion. <3 <3 <3 There are so many lotions that actually dry out my skin, and these have been the only ones that last any amount of time. Thus I keep them in business. 


7. Interior Paint - 
WHA?!?! 


8. Soda/Drink 
Soda!  Dr.Pepper is my current addiction, with Mountain Dew coming in at a close second.  I got into the caffeine habit during my freshman year of college, my dad is convinced all my "memory problems" are the cause of it..and I can't say that I don't believe him.


9. Laundry Detergent
I buy what's on sale. 


10. Medicine
Don't get sick much, but during  Aunt Flo's visit I'll sometimes take Bayer's Crystals. 

No comments: