I know...its Tuesday, but I started on Monday? Does that count?
[1]Weekend: Not amazing at all, but I got a lot of great photo shoot opportunities. A family at our church decided to give all four of their children a birthday party at one time, verses four times during the year. Since they are all under four, they didn't care. :)
[2] Officially fostering the little dog from the last post. We're calling her Zipper now I believe...we all seem to have many different names for her.
[3] Yay for overtime money finally coming in! Shopping Trip anyone? For Groceries?
[4] Trying to hide my disappointment in skipping our yearly trip to Lakeland Florida. But I'll be going back down for a friends wedding (who know that I think about it, I'm supposed to be shooting their engagement pictures...#iforgot) and our family will use our free tickets to Disney at that time. Pray for me. I'll have to ride with my family down there, I will need all the prayers I can get.
Don't take that wrong, I love my family but ...but.. BUT..... maybe we can we rent two cars or something like that.... you just got to understand. Lets say our target is too leave at 10:00am - more than likely we'll wind up leaving at 12:00pm or 1:00pm or even the NEXT DAY. Let's just say my patience doesn't extend that far. See my blood pressure is rising just THINKING about it. {God if you love me....}
[5] I would really like to buy a car for my birthday. That is my goal now. And perhaps I can drive "brandspankingnewcar" to FL. That would be awesome.
[6] Craiglist pulled my ad for my camera. Grr. Oh well I'm finding I"m actually needing the camera right now.
[7] I'm loving the blogger updates! Sa-Wheet!
[8] Birthday Part Photos:
[9] The theme was Bubbles
[10] Yep he is inside that Bubble :)
[11] They are giving me some cheeses.
[12] Mmmmmmmm
[13] Did I mention VBS started yesterday?
[14] My neighbors - whom I love despite their thieving ways.!


No comments:
Post a Comment