The biggest disappointment they will bring me is maybe peeing on the carpet.
I love my friends, past and present.
The ones that have been actual friends, and even those whom with I just share memories.
I'm not going to go into details, but once again I put my faith in someone and once again they have let me down. I was determined not to let the past dictate how the future for us was going to be, but when I find myself in the same position as in the past, I wonder why I try?
I know this is what God wants me to do, but that doesn't make it easy. I'd really just like to withdraw myself completely but I know I can't do that. I really want to be friends, but I can only do so much by myself.
Its a two way street.
Grr.
A disappointed,
No comments:
Post a Comment