IF anyone sees my motivation please, send him back too me. He got off of his leash and is running around here somewhere.
Fact about Erin - I like to plan, I do like to doing things impromptu...but its hard, even if I really didn't have anything else planned. Every weekend, I spend at least an hour writing my to-do list for the week, making sure I know what bills I'll need to pay that week, going through my kitchen and making my grocery list..
I like to know what I need to do each day, so that it has more of a chance to get done, I set goals for myself for the week that I want to strive for. My calender is color coded, my cell phone has a task list to remind me of things I need to do...my closet was arranged in such a way, that I could get up and were the "next thing in line" according to type... I have to know what I need to do next or nothing will get done. I DO.NOT. Like doing something that was not scheduled. You wanna hang out? Let me know two days before. You need me too do something let me know at least 24 hours before hand. I will say I have gotten much better about this but it would take me some serious prayer so that I could do the task thrown at me, with a good attitude.
Writing this down...that feels a little crazy even too me.
I'm blaming the weather..but for the last couple of weeks, my motivation to plan has flown the coop, and is probably sunning its self on a beach somewhere. My desire to do homework, clean my house, get up, read, write, blog, plan...has diminished.
Its actually been kind of freeing not too have too abide by a list...
......but I also have gotten absolutely nothing done...and am paying for that.
So yeah if you see the ol' Mojo please send him back too me.
Thankkkssss
Erin Leigh ~
2 comments:
I'm a big fan of lists and plans, I'd be lost without mine. If I see your motivation I'll let you know :)
This sounds just like me!
Our motivations must be hanging out together.
Post a Comment