3.07.2010

Spring Break 1 & 2

Spring Break Day 2

I wanted to write yesterday, but couldn't really summon the energy to post anything, other than Pompeii's 4 Month post. I spent most of the day cleaning, watching C move her stuff in, and helping them move some of my furniture around. I actually sat down and started reading a book, before I fell asleep for about an hour. (I rarely take naps) 



I did eventually run out and get some food,(yes I do pride myself on my *healthy* food choices) but am so looking forward to having a fridge again. According to my father, I am slated to get a today....but I'm not holding my breath. Eating out twice a day is E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E, and boring. Hence the Pizza.  Update: A fridge did arrive. It works. Thats all I need it to do. :)

But I digress

Spring Break - I'm actually going to do something useful this week, and really try to start some good habits. When it comes to starting new things, I normally start off really well (101N1001 for instance) but as life starts coming on, I start letting things drop off, unless is absolutely necessary. So I might be a little unrealistic to start working on new habits, when life is in an un-normal state...but the truth is, if I never start...I'll never get anywhere.

A few of my goals this week are:
  • Go to bed/wake up earlier (....see already I'm snickering at this, and sabotaging the likelihood of this happening.)
  • Start decorating the bathroom, or paint kitchen cabinets
  • SEt up dentist appt for filling -(yikes)
  • Spend less time on computer 
  • Work 101N1001 #3, #13, #36, #41 (And I should probably stop there)
  • Organize my closet!!! (by garment type)
  • Restock Refrigerator (Had to pretty much throw out everything)
  • Read a Book
  • Do Homework X( >:( :(((( (you get the idea..)
And that's to new a small portion, of my page long list.

Just a little something to keep me busy. Can't wait to get started on it!!


Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with your goals!!!