3.19.2010

March 19, 2010


"The best part of waking up is cuddling with your pup!"
(Sung to the tune of the "that coffee commercial"...which everyone that is)
This morning start off soo much better than yesterday..I felt as if I'd gotten some sleep, spent about 15 minutes on the floor cuddling with my puppies, talking to God, and trying to convince myself to get ready for school.

I made to class in only about five minutes late, which completely messes up my record for always being on time; to that class.

Hey it's the only thing I can claim to be on time for…

After class Pompei and I walked around the school track in the beautiful 60 degree weather. Got a little shopping in..

Hobby Lobby ROCKS Y'ALL!


Ate some lunch, then went and played in a field until it was time for his shots.

Got those done, came home and set up "camp" (aka laptop, blanket, cell phone, and camera) in the middle of the yard, in the sunniest spot and let the dogs play for a while.

Picked the dog bed I'd washed from my parent's house (They have a ginourmous front loader washing machine that I love, because it doesn't have an agitator that messes up the beds)

Made Dinner, gave the dog their food in interactive toys..

And have been slogging through my Google reader. But people keep updating! 
STOP IN THE NAME OF ME I SAY! 
 

Until I finish anyway.


*sigh*


I must go work on my paper.


TTFN.

1 comment:

CJ {Pink Tea} said...

Your writing style is adorable.