My sister almost purchased her first car yesterday. I say almost because as they were test driving it the engine quit. yeah. Needless to say they came home car less...but we're just glad it happened then, and not after we got it home.
I have to admit to being a litttttlllee bit glad that she didn't get it, so that I will perhaps have the chance to get a car. I mean cause how lame is it for your YOUNGER sister to have a car before you do?
Ok I DID have a car, buttttt I kind of ran it into someone's hitch, and my parents said it wasn't worth fixing. Then they sold it to our neighbors who have been happily putting around in it.
Granted it probably wouldn't have survived all the traveling I do around here but...that is Not.the.point.
I am really hoping too get my FA money in next week, so I can start some serious vehicle inquiries..cause I'm really tired of driving my dads car.
Right now I'm looking at the Ford Escape, Mazda Tribute,Pontiac Vibe or the
Anyone own any of these vehicles Pros? Cons?
I wanna know!



No comments:
Post a Comment